Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not sure what to say

Not a whole lot to mention here; there's mainly just been the day-to-day stuff here lately, but I guess that's a good thing. My little Bear is just sweeter, funnier, smarter, etc. everyday. He's recently started singing when he hears certain songs. It's wonderful to hear him singing the BunnyTown Hop. It really is.

I've finally made a decision about going back to school. I've been trying for a year to decide what to do about that. After much thought, I've weeded out the early childhood education and marketing and settled on human resources management. Before it's all said and done with, though, I may just end up with an additional degree in political science. I'm not really sure if it's something I'd want a career in, but I'm inredibly interested in the subject itself so who knows... after I finish HRM, I may just go ahead and add that to my agenda.

It's kind of hard to motivate yourself to go back to school when you're in my situation. For example, quite a few have asked, "what do you actually want to do?" In a very Office Space tone I usually respond, "That's the problem. I don't really WANT to DO anything." You could see how this wasn't easy; it was more like a "lesser of two evils" scenario rather than being excited about going back. I'm really just doing it because it will help me provide for my hubby and my son. Anyway, I'll complete my enrollment process by the end of this month for the HRM.

Let's see...what else? Got tons, or shall I say loads, of laundry to do. Also, I finally joined church choir. Oh, we've also vowed to give Walmart as little of our money this year as possible, but I don't even have the time or energy to explain that. I guess that's it for now. I've got to go take out these contacts and get some sleep. Matthew will be up before I know it.

BTW: Philippians 4:12

Later.

No comments: