Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A New Page (just for me)

The stinking firewall at work has forced me to be creative when it comes to typing my random frustrations for the world to see. I'm still pissed about the fact that I can't myspace at work, but this will have to do. As previously mentioned in my myspace blog, it never caused me to fall behind on my work. It wasn't hurting anyone for me to myspace during my lunch.

Anywho, I'm not sure how safe this one is...can I really say what I want to say here? Someone I know will find out about it and it will result in hurt feelings. I guess that goes back to the whole "if you can't say anything nice" bit, but I feel like I need to say it to someone. There are plenty of people, caring and sweet people, who are driving me insane right now. I feel like I'm going to explode. There's NOTHING I can do about it. That's the sucky part. There is no way to say, "Get off of me" without sending these people away in tears...catastrophic tears...Montague and Capulet-style tears...

Anyway, that's about all I can say. Just know that I really feel like I'm about to jump off the deep end. Maybe I need a shrink. I could probably talk to one of them without hurting feelings. I guess I'm just too nice...

I'm still the most blessed person I know... I love my little Bear....I love my hubby....

Later...

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Hey you can make it private and only by invitation can they view it. So if you don't invite they can see it!!