Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Sunday

Our first Easter with our Bear was really nice. We didn't do a whole lot, but I think that's what made it good. We started out the day exactly the way we should: at church. My Sunday School class was very interesting, but that's a whole other time and place. Our church service was just right. Everything was great: Reflections, the choir, Bro. John's message, etc. The message of love and hope through my Father was well conveyed. We had a great time fellowshipping with our families. We spent the afternoon with the Copeland crew. It was just all really nice. We spent the evening with my mom and brother. We were bummed that my niece Caleigh wasn't feeling well so we didn't get to see her, Dan, or Sherae. We also didn't get to see Erin or her bf, Scott. That's okay, though. We still had a nice time. Anyway, as strange as it sounds, the song that's running through my head is "I Celebrate the Day." It's a Relient K song off of their Christmas album. The line that's stuck in my head is: "I celebrate the day that you were born to die so that I could one day pray for you to save my life." I guess that sums it all up. What else can you say after that?
*Please know that I'm very annoyed because I can't seem to get this formatted correctly. I go back in and edit, but it won't change my stinking changes. This is stressing me out.

No comments: