Monday, April 30, 2007

March of Dimes WalkAmerica

The 2007 March of Dimes WalkAmerica has come and gone. What an experience! I can't wait to get some pictures posted. Don't worry, I'm even planning to prepare a photo essay so I can properly document the experience.

I've got to hurry because my little Bear is calling, but I would really like to thank everyone with Matthew's Team! Our team raised $1,295 for prematurity awareness, prevention, and family support. From the fundraising to the walk itself, we've really accomplished a great goal and we did it all to save babies. Thank you so much to Matthew, Dannica, Zoe, Sierra, Adam, Niki, Gale, and James. You guys rock! Thank you for all you did to make this (insert cheesy line here) "a walk to remember." Sorry, I had to throw it in there!

Seriously, thank you for everything. Also, thanks to all of you who donated to our team. On behalf of babies and families everywhere, thank you for making a difference.

Gotta go! My Bear is hungry and I need to get back to Little People Big World, my guilty pleasure.

No comments: