Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

It's about to get so busy around here. Between Matthew's first birthday, his baby dedication, Mother's Day, our five year anniversary, and everything else I can't seem to think of, I may just go nuts trying to do it all. Hopefully I'll be okay...

I can't believe my Bear is almost one year old! It was almost a year ago that our little miracle came into our lives and rocked our lives!...

Some people are jumping ship at work. It's making the atmosphere pretty tense. I'll be fine, but it will be nice to have some sense of normalcy again...

Get 'em Glenn! If you're not watching Glenn Beck, you should be. You can catch him on CNN Headline News @ 6PM and 8PM (central time) Monday-Friday. It's how I spend my weeknights. Give me some Glenn and Dog and I don't need much more...

Not that I'm asking for applause, but it should also be noted that we put Matthew in the church nursery for the first time yesterday. I thought I handled it okay. I'll get used to it in time (and so will Matthew, for that matter)...

Well, I've got tons of laundry to do. I should go. Later.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm not really stressed about it. I realize it means some adjustment for us, but we've already had to adjust and really watch what we did because she might all of a sudden decide to take charge again. Even with the adjustment overall it will still be a relief to not have that "dark cloud" hanging around.
I guess my biggest regret is that I don't think I was able to make the impact I wanted to on her about eternal things. It just never seemed to sink in or I never had a satisfactory explanation for putting up with things. Of course, if your miserable you need to move on, but what's the source of your misery? If it's desire for more power, money, position, etc. then your going to find it hard to be really happy in life.