Thursday, June 7, 2007

So much to do...(and deal with)

It's looking like it's going to get really busy again! There really is quite a bit going on right now. I feel like I'm once again in "calm before the storm" mode.

First of all, my Bear starts daycare on Monday!!!!!!! Oh, you can't even imagine the flood of emotion involved in this. I am completely happy with our daycare decision so it has nothing to do with that. I know he'll be okay once he gets used to it, but he's gotten so clingy lately. Even the church nursery has been rough this last few times. He's fine as long as I'm with him, but if I even get up to wash my hands, he starts crying because he thinks I'm leaving him. I know he'll be fine; really, I know it's good for him to have some Independence. However, I'm not overly excited about this transition period.

Secondly, my PartyLite candle party is Monday night! I'm excited! It's going to be so much fun! Let me know if you plan to attend. You'll be glad you did.

Thirdly, VBS is only a few weeks away. I'm gearing up for my kindergarten class. I know it will get here soon enough, but I'm kind of anxious for it to get here already.

Anyway, work has been really hectic so that's one more area of my life that's been busy. I'll be okay and I'm holding up well, but I would welcome the opportunity to relax again. Later...

No comments: