Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gotta make this fast...

It's time for random topics again!

1. Matthew's eye surgery went very well. He was even back at daycare yesterday. What did you expect? We knew God had it under control!

2. That little Bear gets sweeter everyday! Seriously, I'm not making it up. That smile lights up the room. :)

3. My stinking place of employment blocked this page too. That means no more blogging at work, not myspace blogging, blogger blogging, or any form of blogging. Keep in mind that I only started this blog when they blocked myspace earlier this year. I had to find some way to blog again. I would just like to say that it's starting to look a little red around here (red, meaning communist). Some might say that I don't get paid to blog or myspace and that these computer Nazis have the right to restrict access on anything they want. WRONG! No, I don't get paid to blog, but it's not like I do it all day long. Obviously, from my lack of posting, I don't do it nearly enough. I only do it at work during my lunch. I fervently believe that, as long as ethics aren't in question, I should be able to blog at lunch!!!!!! I'm thinking of sending an indignant email to the Nazis, but I can't decide if that's going to make it worse. What if they decide to take away all sites that can't be deemed work-related? That would suck even more.

4. I've got more, but I need to go for now. It's time to get that sweet little Bear in bed.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE ANSWER: POST BY EMAIL
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452