Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random Stuff

Okay, there are a couple of things worth mentioning here:
1. Matthew saw the ENT doc today. We're scheduled for tubes next week. We're relieved for him; the ear infections really have been rough for him. Last night was yet another night that he cried all night long. It was pitiful. Matthew and I didn't actually fall asleep until 3:45 this morning.


2. On that note, since we don't have to get up with him at night much anymore, I forgot my old tv lineup. They've changed all of my 2 AM staples. It seems that I ended up watching Dog, Glenn Beck, Unwrapped, House Hunters, King of the Hill, and random cartoons here and there. The good news is that I caught another showing of Typhoid Mary on PBS. I highly suggest watching it if you get the chance. It's more than I ever wanted to know about Typhoid in the Bronx.

3. James and I both (finally) got hair cuts. Whew!

4. I'm praying that we-meaning James- cuts the grass soon. It's starting to look like we don't live here anymore. I keep seeing all of these commercials about the air quality in Jefferson County. Those commercials remind us of things like lawnmowers, cars, etc. that are harmful to the environment around us. I just keep telling myself, like the campaign slogan says, that we're "doing our share for cleaner air." I can't push that too much longer. It's wearing thin.
I guess that's it for now. Later.

No comments: