Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's coming to get you!

This nasty stomach virus is serious business! It's coming after you! Hide (and sanitize) while you still can. After Matthew came down with it Tuesday night, I thought I would be in the clear. I must commend my white blood cells (they're currently under attack by Adam and Niki, as well as the virus); they usually take care of me. I get exposed to so much nasty junk at work, no pun intented, that it would blow your mind and I never get sick.

That just goes to show you what kind of virus this is. If my white blood cells can't defend me from it, then no one is safe. I've lost 7.2 pounds in 28 hours.

Also worth mentioning, because of the aforementioned virus, it seems that we won't be traveling to the Relient K and Switchfoot concert in Mobile tomorrow night. Bummer. No Mommy and Daddy trip just yet.

Later... and don't forget to wash your hands and keep yourself sanitized! It really is coming after you, especially if you've been anywhere near us.

No comments: