Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm not in hiding...

Just living life. Not a whole lot to mention here. Here's a quick rundown:

1. Matthew had a great check up last week. All is extremely well, except for his left ear. It seems that, despite the tubes, there is potential infection. This infection was pretty much confirmed last night. I thought we were done with the ear infection thing, but it seems that fever, snotty nose, lots of ear drainage, etc. are leading me to believe that we will soon be on antibiotics again.

2. Speaking of that sweet baby, he's just more and more amazing each day. Seriously, I'm so thankful that God blessed us with Matthew. I'll never be able to express how much he's changed our lives and I'm a better person for having him in my life.

3. Um, kind of tired of the ER and blood pressure issues (not mine), but that's a whole other time and place. We're on the verge of being a sodium free household, but I guess that's not such a bad thing. Blasted exercise. I knew we wouldn't be able to avoid it much longer...

4. Getting ready for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it. I love being able to drop whatever's going on throughout our hectic lives and just spend time with our families. Also, trying to finalize what I'm bringing to the various Thanksgiving shindigs we'll be attending.

5. Still trying to get a concept of Christmas gifts together in my mind.
Well, I guess that's pretty much it. I need to feed Matthew and fold some laundry. Oh, and, not to be pushy, but I hope to goodness you've got your voter registration taken care of for the upcoming elections. For the love, be a voice. It's your chance to speak up for what you believe in. If you're not so sure what that is, you've still got a few months to figure that out. Oh, and, Tancredo 2008. (This concludes my soapbox portion of this entry.)


Later.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Glad to know you all are well. Happy Holidays!