Monday, May 11, 2009

Case of the Mondays

I wish I didn't have a case of the Mondays today. I've really got so many things to mention, but don't really have the time to properly reflect on any of them right now. For the sake of reminding myself, here are some of the things I need to touch on when I get the chance:

1. Matthew's birthday and party- Can you believe my baby's three? He did inform me last night that he will always be my "Boo Boo." I was so relieved!

2. Mother's Day- I still have a hard time remembering that this day is for me, as well as my mom and the other moms around me.

3. Upcoming trip

4. How awesome my husband is (and smokin' hot)

That's all I can think of right now. I may throw in a little HP for good measure since I'm dealing with some issues with the death of Hedwig and Mad Eye. We'll see, though...

Until then, I have to sit here for a little longer and try to force myself to get something done between now and 5 o'clock. I really do have a case of the Mondays, I promise. More to come when I have time to think...

No comments: