Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life Lessons from Harry Potter- Part 5

Okay, so I lied. These aren't life lessons. I know you're heartbroken that this is the last installment so I thought some humor would be appropriate. These are just some of the quotes that cracked me up. Maybe you have to read the books to think they're funny, but there's some good stuff here. Without further ado...

1. ~"Ugh! There have been 11 Azkaban Escapes (or was it dementor attacks???) and all Romilda Vane can talk about is if Harry has a tattoo of a hippogriff on his chest!"

"What did you say?"

"I told her it was a Hungarian Horntail, much more macho"

"And what'd you say Ron's got?"

"I said it was a Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where"

2. ~ "Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."

3. ~"Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again...and again...and again..."

4. ~ "I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

5. ~ "I'm not putting them on," said old Archie in indignation. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."

6. ~ "What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows."

7. ~ “There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.”

No comments: