Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My boys (They're so great!)

There's nothing too major going on right now. It's pretty much the same Wednesday craziness that goes on between work, church, and home. I will mention a couple of things regarding my boys quickly.

First of all, my little man has started a new class at school and has informed me that he's "big" now. He even went as far again to say that he can't be my baby anymore since he's such a big boy. He's turned three, started peeing standing up, and started a new class all in a couple of weeks. Geez, he's growing up so fast. Anyway, he's so wonderful. He really is. I never cease to be amazed by the things he says or does.

Secondly, James and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary on Monday! I love my husband more than words can even say and am so glad he's mine! He's my best friend and I'm so thankful for the seasons we've shared together and the seasons to come. Anyway, I know I've said this before, but I'm so blessed to be married to such an awesome man of God.

Well, I need to get back now, but I'll probably be humming "Must Have Done Something Right" by Relient K all day. It just sums it all up.

Also, we've got a fairly busy weekend coming up: Thomas the Tank Engine Friday night, HP weekend on ABC Family (I'm so darn excited!!!!), probably doing some type of birthday celebration somewhere in there, and church Sunday. All in all, life is good!

Later...
PS: He's my lobster. Am I dating myself by saying that?

No comments: