Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Nanny (our Nick @ Nite conversation)

In my old age I find myself watching more and more reruns of 80s and 90s tv shows, with Scrubs thrown in there for good measure. Here lately though, as Matthew and I are having our snuggle time while Daddy finishes up his PS3 game, we watch The Nanny. One of last night's episodes was the one where Fran and Maxwell finally get married. As usual, Matthew followed my cue and laughed at everything I laughed at and we just had our normal Nanny time.

However, when it was time for Fran to walk down the aisle in her wedding gown, Matthew says, "Mommy, what she doing?" I told him that Nanny Fine and Mr. Sheffield were getting married. He simply responds, "Oh." Then, it goes to commercial break and he says, "Me and Na'lie getting married." I asked, "Really, you're still going to marry Natalie?" (I was informed back in February when Drew and Rachael got married that Natalie would be Matthew's bride when the time comes.) Anyway, he responded, "Yeah, I going to marry Na'lie tomorrow cause she's my girlfriend."


No comments: