Friday, June 5, 2009

Working for the Weekend

I guess I don't really have to bore anyone with the details of what's going on, but maybe if I list it all here I'll be able to remember it all. Anyway, here's what I've got going on right now (other than this headache):

1. Need to do some major laundry and housecleaning. I was kind of a slacker last week and really need to get caught up.

2. VBS is a little more than a week away. I'm doing my best to get ready for my Crocodile Dock "Lilypad." That's what I decided to call my preschool class. I've got most of my decorating ideas ready and just need to put them into motion when the time comes. I've still got to round up some craft supplies, though. (I'm taking empty toilet paper roll donations, if anyone's interested.) Also, it would be nice if my other two orders would be delivered soon. I really need to open up those boxes so I can finalize my plans for my Tadpoles.

3. Doing some research on homeschooling. I think I'm going to get that Lisa Whelchel book "So, You're Thinking About Homeschooling." Between that, some prayer, and some research, we should be in good shape to make a decision.

4. Trying to wrap my head around ways for me to be involved with different ministries at Liberty without butting into someone else's space. I'd love to help in some different areas, but I don't want to be pushy. I just genuinely want to help. I love church and church-work!

5. Lot's of stuff going on with different branches of the family tree this summer. I'm trying to take mental notes of the different ways we'll be involved and make sure I have my crap together when the time comes.

I guess that's it right now. My mind is anywhere but here. I am ready for it to be 5 PM so I can get the heck up out of here and go home to hang with James and Matthew. I'm ready for some family time!

Later.

No comments: