Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blah... go away!


We picked an awful year to not get flu shots. We had good intentions, but it just never worked out for us to get them. Naturally, the one year we don't get the vaccine, everyone in the stinkin' metro-Birmingham area has the flu! Arg, I'm trying so hard to keep us well, but sick folks keep coming our way. I know they mean well, but leave us the heck alone!

If I'm being honest, I feel like I've been on the verge of getting some form of it for about a week or so now. I don't feel awful, but I'll be so thankful to be back to normal. I'll spare the details and sum it up by saying that I just feel so blah right now.

So, I guess we will continue to sanitize and stay away as much as possible. I guess it won't hurt to really give the troops (white blood cells) a good inspirational talk either.

No comments: