Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Monday- What Can I Do?



I know I post RK songs way too much, but sometimes I just can't find anyone to say it better. I can't say in detail why this song is on my mind, simply because I don't want to start anything. However, I can say that I was in the room yesterday listening to some folks that I love say some awful things. I was furious, embarrassed, ashamed, and disgusted all at the same time, but I didn't say anything. I thought about getting up and walking out, I really did. However, under the circumstances, I was just so stunned and dissapointed to hear such hateful, non-Christian things spewing from the mouths of some of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I found myself wanting to scream, "it's 2011 and the day before Marting Luther King, Jr. Day! Do you people hear yourselves?"

Anyway, I just couldn't find the right words, and I'm guessing that's why I keep thinking of this song. What can I do? So thankful that God can change all darkness into light.

No comments: