Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seeing triple?


Keep in mind that this is merely for the sake of remembering, but I had the weirdest dream last night. I haven't really had many pregnancy/baby-related dreams since the fall, but I had a whopper of one last night. I dreamed we were expecting triplets. I don't remember many specifics, but I remember that we were having two boys and one girl: Boy A (can't remember his name), Marcus Noah (yay for my Noah, not so much on Marcus) and Lucy Kate (Lucy's been on the list for a long time too). I also remember being upset because we had to name them before I gave birth and we forgot to name Boy A after Adam like we had planned.

Weird, huh? Also a little strange: got my latest "Getting Pregnant" newsletter this week. It was entitled "Your chances of having multiples." (Insert Twilight Zone music here) Anyway, I have no reason to think any of this is happening, in fact the mere thought of it is enough to schedule a tubal. I just thought it was all a little weird.

No comments: