Sunday, March 25, 2012

Slacking!!!!!




Okay, so no one really reads this anyway, but I've been slacking on this blog something fierce! I promise I'm about to get better. Our Lucy was born 12/1 and I just haven't been as faithful to some things since then. However, I've got to get some pics up on here of her. She's so stinking wonderful! Between her, my Matthew, my hubby, and life in general, I'm a very blessed woman.
Since then, we've had wonderful homeschool moments, many of which I will take the time to share. We've also been trying lots of new things around our home, such as recipes, DIY projects, crafts, etc. thanks to the Pinterest world and the other awesome bloggers who share their secrets with us. Why not pass those along as well?
Over the next week or so, I'll get moving on this stuff and light this thing up again. :) For now, here's a pic of the two most awesome kiddos ever.

No comments: