Thursday, September 12, 2013

Painting with Prissy and The Boy

This week's art project is a pretty popular concept on Pinterest.  Being the Pinterest junkie that I am, I've seen this done a bazillion different ways so I thought we'd try it out.  I'm sure painter's tape would've worked best, but all I could find at the time was masking tape.  It worked fine on Prissy's painting, but it did bleed a little on The Boy's masterpiece.  He doesn't seem to mind too much, so I'm happy with it.  I didn't get any pictures of him working, he was just moving too fast for me! 

This was Prissy's first time with paint and paintbrushes.  I thought she did very well and she had a blast.  :) 

Pardon my toes in the photo.  I just don't care enough to crop them out.  ;)


She thought she was big stuff. 

 
 
Sorry for the glare.  You get the idea though. 

 
Btw, if you're so inclined, you can follow me on Pinterest.  Good night, y'all. 

No comments: