Sunday, September 8, 2013

White Lake- Clearwater Chapel

I've always loved churches. I've been in church all of my life, often walking by myself to wait on the porch until someone opened the doors.  I must also confess that I've loved church so much that, gulp, as a child I'd walk around the building to see if a door somehow got missed when it was time to lock up.  I'd sneak in and march myself to the sanctuary and just sing to the top of my lungs.  Sunlight beaming in, solitude and total contentment. Just me and God. 

Have I mentioned that I love church?  It should be no surprise that I love photographing them too.  We were at White Lake for the afternoon with some awesome people from our, you guessed it, church and I noticed the coolest little chapel. I just love Clearwater Chapel.  Here are a few shots I grabbed on my phone. 




No comments: